About Pragmatic Solutions Inc.
- Pragmatic Solutions, Inc., creator of the Syspedia metadata repository, is located in Florida.
- The company was founded in 1994 and introduced Syspedia, it’s first software solution, in 2005.
- Syspedia is a formalization of a set of tools that have been successfully used during several professional service engagements to highlight and resolve all types of data issues. Several of those service engagement clients still use the Syspedia metadata repository tools. There are also other clients who have purchased the complete Syspedia solution.
- The current release of Syspedia, is Version 5.03. This latest version supports COBOL, Java, .NET, DB2, SQL Server and JCL.
- The next version is Version 6.05, due the first quarter of 2022.
- The company can be reached at 703-798-3283 or via email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.